PENRITH COMMUNITY PROFILE – 2018
In 2018, WESTIR Limited assisted Penrith City Council in the research, data analysis and survey development for the Penrith Community Profile 2018.
The Penrith Community Profile 2018 is a ‘one-stop’ source of demographic, social, health and sustainability data specifically related to the City of Penrith and its suburbs.
Information contained in the Community Profile about Penrith City includes:
- Current demographic information, trends and future forecasts
- Learning and educational outcomes
- Housing, including tenure type, dwelling structures, housing stress and homelessness
- Childhood wellbeing statistics
- Employment, including industries of employment, travel to work data and unemployment
- Health outcomes for the general population and for vulnerable and disadvantaged groups within the community
- Socio-Economic Indexes for Areas (SEIFA)
- Social sustainability indicators
- Environmental sustainability indicators
The Penrith Community Profile and its summary can be viewed on the Penrith City Council website: www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au/communityprofile